We are committed to providing an award winning service whilst also seeking to be thoughtful on the environmental impact of our activities.
- We like to support and buy local produce where possible.
- We participate in Natural England ELS scheme which seeks to encourage natural habitat around the farm e.g. by introducing grass field margins and bi annual cutting of hedges
- We support the Vale of Belvoir Barn Owl Trust
- We are members of the local Farming & Wildlife Advisory Group
- Thermostatic controls are installed on all radiators and double glazing throughout.
- Our central heating boiler and new household machines are A Rated
- We have completed an extensive roof and wall insulation program.
- We recycle as much as we can.
- We have joined Cyclists and Walkers welcome and provide information with ideas for “no car days”, local walks and cycle hire venues.