Please take time to read our Terms & Conditions
We very much look forward to welcoming you to our farmhouse bed and breakfast accommodation in the Vale of Belvoir and we hope that your stay will be a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
B & B Rates:
|All rates include breakfast & VAT||Double and Twin room prices from £42.50 – £47.50 per person ( based on 2 sharing) depending on length of stay|
|One night stays Saturday evening if available||Supplement of £10.00|
|Single occupancy rates Mon – Thurs||£65 depending on availability|
Many of our guest choose Belvoir Bed and Breakfast because of the relaxed peaceful setting. For this reason we have a policy of not accepting Children under 10.
We take a minimum of 2 night bookings at weekends. We will however consider requests for single nights if we have availability a few days prior.
- To confirm your booking we ask for a reservation fee. The reservation fee will be a minimum of one night’s stay (depending on the length of stay)
- Your accommodation will be available from 4.30 p.m. on the day of arrival unless otherwise arranged.
- Check out on day of departure is 10 a.m.
- Payment by Cash, Cheque or for reservation fees we can accept payment by BACS. Please note we do not accept payment by Cards
- We regret we are unable to accept any pets or dogs.
- We welcome children over 10 years providing both rooms are booked by the same party.
- We normally have good wifi access but no television throughout the accommodation.
- If we have to cancel your booking for any reason outwith our control we will give you a full refund of any monies paid and we will endeavour to assist you with finding alternative accommodation in the area. Our liability extends no further than this.
- Incase you have to cancel your booking for any reason we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance cover. You may already have an annual multi-trip policy in which case there will be no extra cost involved. As we are a very small business and rely mostly on forward bookings cancellations significantly impact on our business. We will make every effort to re-let the accommodation; however we reserve the right to charge the full cost of the booking if the room is not subsequently re-let. We will retain the reservation fee in all circumstances.